Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting That feeling again!

That feeling is knowing I will be with my babies soon! Its a great feeling. Similar feeling military vets have when they know they will be coming home and want to surprise the kids.

Okay, okay! They are 8 years old and no longer babies but they will always be in my eyes. Each time I see them I don't see their maturing faces. All I see is them as 1 year olds. I have a feeling that this will be the same when they are grown, married, and with kids.

I am heading to Ga. in about a week for a wedding. My grandmother (bless her) has pulled several strings to make sure that the kids will be in attendance. I was planning on getting them after the wedding, but who am I to overrule the voice of the family? Grandma said she want her grandkids and great grandkids there so I must oblige. :-)

I can't wait to see them and interact with them. I am so anxious! I can't wait to hear my little princess call my name "Daddy!" (lol like I'm in trouble or something) And I can't wait to hear my knucklehead boy ask me a million times what games I got him.

At this wedding much of the family will be there with their significant others and/or their children. I was planning to be alone but thank God for Grandma. She sees things before they happen. She saw that I would be lonely and miserable without my babies. I'm blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment